Friday, February 4, 2011

35: ‘Jannat’ girl realizes her cherished dream of working with SRK


The ‘Jannat’ girl Sonal Chauhan seems to have faded into oblivion after a one film show. However, the girl is grinning from ear to ear these days and she has all reasons to be doing so. Chauhan has had a long cherished dream of working with King Khan and the dream just seems to have come true, though not in some flick but in a television commercial.
Sonal candidly admits in a media chat, “The moment I came to know that I was finalised for an ad with Shah Rukh Khan, I excitedly called up my parents and asked them to courier me my favorite SRK poster. Unfortunately, it reached me a day late and I couldn’t get my autograph!”
Adds Sonal, “But even while I was shooting I could not gather the courage to go across and tell Shah Rukh Khan what a big fan I was of his, and that I had lost count of the number of times I had seen ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’. But SRK and I are in the same frame in the ad, and that picture will be my most prized possession.”
It may be mentioned here that Sonal used to collect posters of SRK and always longed to get his signature at the back of her favorite poster, which she had for years at her Delhi residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment