Monday, January 30, 2012

Imran and Kareena promote EMAET in Dubai

Kareena Kapoor has given the last hit with ‘Bodyguard’ and with her forthcoming ‘Ek Main Aur Ek Tu’ set for February 10 release, the lady is busy these days with various promotional events. She was in Dubai with co-star Imran Khan to promote the film. Imran looked dashing in a beard and Kareena Kapoor looked stunning as ever in a black Burberry dress.
Kapoor was at her usual easy going and bubbly self. “Wow, I’m watching the promos of our film again after maybe a month and it all just looks so refreshing,” she said adding, “The character I play in “EMAET” is one that I haven’t played in a while. In my recent films, such as “Bodyguard”, I play your typical desi girl. And here I am playing this modern, fun-loving girl, which probably comes closest to my character in “Jab We Met” (2009).”
EMAET is the story of two strangers who get drunk one night in Vegas and wake up the next morning to find themselves married to one another. The film is said to be inspired from a Hollywood flick but Imran denied any similarity to it.
“We’ve been asked that before, but the only similarity here is that both films are based in Vegas,” assured Khan adding, “Come on, who doesn’t go to Vegas and get drunk. Even “The Hangover” had a similar premise.”



No comments:

Post a Comment